Friday, September 14, 2012

Freedom Fridays: Blogger Awards

I can't tell you what a surprise it was for me when Marcela at Fashionadictas told me that she was giving me these lovely awards. It means so much to me as they are awards from a peer. Thank you Marcela! And that something that makes me happy (blogging) is something that people want to read. 

I so wish that I could turn around and do the same for Marcela. I would love to give these same awards to her.
I am still relatively new to all this. I've been at it for about 9 months now, and she's has been so encouraging and supportive of my blogging. For that, I thank her from the bottom of my heart. I am in awe of her bloggy talents. Each blog is stunning-- it is a beautiful fusion of runway paired with art. Gorgeous art that is fashion itself. Be sure to check out her blog if you have yet to see it.

The hardest part for me is that I now need to give these awards to other bloggers. I have met so many new friends through blogging. So many people that I look forward to reading about, talking about their projects, getting feedback on my projects. But what these awards mean to me is a way to tell a few of my bloggy friends how much I've appreciated their friendship and their encouragement for me to keep blogging -- to keep trying new techniques, to keep making something I love ... jewelry. Tomorrow I will reveal some of the bloggers that have most inspired me through their constant support and friendship.

11 comments:

  1. I can't think of anyone who deserves these awards more, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog, and deserve all these awards. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cynthia,
    Your blog is always a pleasure to read and always full of wonderful eye candy! These awards are well deserved.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the awards! You so deserve them!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, my friend! I'm honored by your support and friendship!
    always with you, Marcela♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really deserve them, Cynthia! Your blog is informative, funny, and Beautiful :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and happy weekend, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your well deserved award! Your blog is fabulous and your jewelry is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, your surprised treat, but well placed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on such well deserved awards. You have a great blog and it is nice that your work has paid off.

    ReplyDelete

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy